We are looking for a Level 2 SEN Support Assistant to join or team of staff here at East Morton CE Primary on a fixed-term contract starting in September.
Would you like the opportunity to work within a successful, values-centred school in which ‘learners thrive’ and ‘staff potential is quickly identified’?
East Morton is a ‘good’, school (Ofsted, 2017) which provides ‘outstanding’ opportunities for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of both its learners and its staff. (SIAMS, 2017)
We can offer:
- Confident children who have a genuine thirst for knowledge
- A ‘clear vision’ for the future of the school
- A ‘nurturing culture’ for staff and learners alike
- A ‘broad, balanced and creative curriculum’
- A comprehensive employee benefits scheme through BDAT, along with development opportunities across the trust.
We are seeking someone who is:
- An excellent practitioner
- Enthusiastic and passionate about their role
- Innovative and open to change
- Committed to providing an inclusive learning environment
- Fully supportive of our school’s values and ethos
- Willing to engage fully with the local community
Due to the current situation, visits to the school are not available. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Interested candidates should apply using the BDAT application form which can be downloaded below. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 29th June at 12 noon.
Interviews: Thursday 9th July
All posts are subject to a probationary period of one term.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please download the information pack below for full details of this vacancy.
About the position
Hours: 32.5 hours/week - term time only
Salary: Band 5 SCP 4-6
Closing Date: 29/06/2020
Interview Date: 09/07/2020
Start Date: 01/09/2020
Apply to this position
Application Pack: Level-2-SEN-Support-Assistant.pdf
Application Form: L2-SEN-SA-BDAT-Application-Form.docx