Apprentice Teaching Assistant
Fixed term for 18 months • 30 hours/week
Term time only • To start September 2021
Apprenticeship Pay Scale
Would you like the opportunity to work within
a successful, values-centred school in which ‘learners thrive’
and ‘staff potential is quickly identified’?
East Morton is a ‘good’, school (Ofsted)
which provides ‘outstanding’ opportunities
for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
of both its learners and its staff. (SIAMS)
The successful candidate will:
- Support pupils’ learning activities, attend to additional learning needs and help in development;
- Help pupils to deliver their skills and thus to improve their attainment across the curriculum;
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and a dedication to inspiring learners;
- Recognise confidentiality, child protection procedures, Health & Safety and the policies of the Governing Body and BDAT;
- Have effective communication skills with children, parents, colleagues and the wider community;
- Be prepared to study and obtain qualification through the apprenticeship scheme;
- Mathematics and English GCSE gtrade C or above (or equivalent qualification) is desirable;
- Be passionate about children and their holistic development.
We can offer:
- Opportunities to have a positive impact on the lives of our enthusiastic learners;
- A dedicated, happy and effective staff team;
- Further support and opportunities through our membership of Bradford Diocesan Academy Trust.
Visits to the school are encouraged for all potential candidates.
If you would like to arrange a visit (after school only),
please contact: Jackie Kelley, Office Manager
01274 569447 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com
using the BDAT application form provided below.
Full details of this post can also be downloaded below.
Application deadline: Monday 5th July 2021 at 5.00pm
Interviews: Tuesday 13th July 2021
All posts are subject to a probationary period of one term.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
About the position
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: Apprenticeship Pay Scale
Closing Date: 05/07/2021
Interview Date: 13/07/2021
Start Date: 06/09/2021
Apply to this position
Application Pack: Apprentice-Teaching-Assistant.pdf
Application Form: BDAT-Application-Form-Apprentice-TA.docx