Level 1 Teaching Assistant
Permanent • 32.5 hours/week • term time only
Band 4 SCP 3-4 • To start September 2021
Would you like the opportunity to work within
a successful, values-centred school in which
‘learners thrive’ and ‘staff potential is quickly identified’?
East Morton is a ‘good’, school (Ofsted, 2017)
which provides ‘outstanding’ opportunities for
the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
of both its learners and its staff. (SIAMS, 2017)
We can offer:
- Confident children who have a genuine thirst for knowledge
- A ‘clear vision’ for the future of the school
- A ‘nurturing culture’ for staff and learners alike
- A ‘broad, balanced and creative curriculum’
- A comprehensive employee benefits scheme through BDAT, along with development opportunities across the trust.
We are seeking someone who is:
- An excellent practitioner
- Enthusiastic and passionate about their role
- Innovative and open to change
- Committed to providing an inclusive learning environment
- Fully supportive of our school’s values and ethos
- Willing to engage fully with the local community
Visits to the school are encouraged for all potential candidates.
If you would like to arrange a visit (after school only),
please contact: Jackie Kelley, Office Manager
01274 569447 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com
using the BDAT application form provided.
Download the full Application Pack below.
Application deadline: Monday 5th July 2021 at 5.00pm
Interviews: Tuesday 13th July 2021
All posts are subject to a probationary period of one term.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
About the position
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Salary: BAND 4 SCP 3-4
Closing Date: 05/07/2021
Interview Date: 13/07/2021
Start Date: 06/09/2021
Apply to this position
Application Pack: Level-1-Teaching-Assistant.pdf
Application Form: BDAT-Application-Form-L1-TA.docx