Unless stated otherwise, please apply for vacancies online at www.prospectsonline.co.uk.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check
All posts have a probationary period of 3 months.
HLTA 0.6/Cover Supervisor 0.4
Full time - term time only
Required from January 2020
Would you like the opportunity to work within a successful, values-centred school in which ‘learners thrive’ and ‘staff potential is quickly identified’?
East Morton is a ‘good’, school (Ofsted, 2017) which provides ‘outstanding’ opportunities for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of both its learners and its staff. (SIAMS, 2017)
We can offer:
- Confident children who have a genuine thirst for knowledge
- A ‘clear vision’ for the future of the school
- A ‘nurturing culture’ for staff and learners alike
- A ‘broad, balanced and creative curriculum’
- A comprehensive employee benefits scheme through BDAT, along with development opportunities across the trust.
We are seeking someone who is:
- An excellent practitioner
- Enthusiastic and passionate about their role
- Innovative and open to change
- Committed to providing an inclusive learning environment
- Fully supportive of our school’s values and ethos
- Willing to engage fully with the local community
Application deadline: Thursday 12th December at 12.00 noon
Interviews: Monday 16th December
Please download the PDF below for full information regarding this vacancy
Adobe Acrobat document [1.4 MB]